LinkedIn Marketing and Advertising Course Singapore
Select the date you interested to sign up
|1 Jul – Virtual Learning
6 Aug – Virtual Learning
23 Sep – Virtual Learning
5 Dec – Virtual Learning
|9:00AM to 12:00PM every Thursday
|Registration Closing Date:
|2 Weeks before Training Date
- Gain knowledge in the fundamentals of LinkedIn marketing
- Be confident that your profile is showing you off to your best advantage
- Be strategic about connections
- Discover the way to be seen in all the right places with minimal effort
- Create a business LinkedIn profile for B2B product and services
- Increase reach for your brand: employees collectively have social networks 10x larger than a corporate brand does
- Pro-active staff engagement on LinkedIn increases retention and organisations that empower their staff are 58% more likely to attract and 20% more likely to retain top talent
- A network of numerous advocates can give your social media engagement a huge bump when you need it
- Execute an advertising campaign on LinkedIn platform
- Deep-dive analysis of the campaign results for improvement
- Participants will examine the key components of LinkedIn, how it functions, how to gain traction, learn how to leverage LinkedIn advertisements, and understand the role of search
Who Is This Course For?
- Professionals who want to leverage LinkedIn as a platform to improve their personal branding for career advancement and Professionals responsible for executing digital marketing strategies and formulating new digital initiatives for their organisations
- 7 weeks online course
- Fundamentals of LinkedIn marketing
- LinkedIn as compared to other social media platform
- Understanding LinkedIn’s search algorithm
- Best practices on LinkedIn content marketing
- Understand strategy, learn about the importance of higher values, and how to better segment, map, and measure your effectiveness.
- Learn how emotion, curiosity, and storytelling can help you create content that will really make people care about you.
- Learning the types of LinkedIn Ad Formats
- Planning an ad campaign within your budget
- Understand how to use the key components of the digital world to enhance your business
- Using campaign results to monitor marketing ROI
Exposed to digital marketing when he was 19, Jonathan was hooked on digital marketing. Now with 9 years of experience, Jonathan has ranked over 30 successful websites both for his own portfolio as well as clients from Singapore, Malaysia, and Korea.
Jonathan Specializes in Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing, and Analytics to help businesses to expand out of the brick-and-mortar business model and to help increase leads exponentially.
With a well of information on various niches from the businesses he owns himself, Jonathan creates proven digital marketing methods and helps business owners reach their outreach and lead generation goals with the lowest possible cost.
Jonathan is part of Proximacy LLP and is a Google partner (over $800k in ad spend in 2 years span) and has various certifications in Google Courses and keeps himself updated with the latest algorithm changes and updates from Google and techniques.